The CARE College aims at providing trainings on seamless support services, to carers, caregiving professionals and workers, and the related agencies in Hong Kong. Our programs are designed with the needs of carers in mind, striving to provide these parties with relevant information and resources. We also involve our community in the process - raising public awareness to the wide spectrum of needs of different carers across different age groups.
Co-created by the Integrated Elderly Services and Integrated Mental Health Services, we adopt an academy model to support carers and carer services with useful information and tools. Through training courses, support programs, online and community initiatives, Care College responds to the multifaceted demands and needs of carers.
1. Provide training courses for carers, frontline workers and professionals, and community stakeholders on carer’s need planning, support, awareness, and resources
2. Carer needs assessment and care planning
3. Assign Care Buddies to carers to provide mutual support
4. Carer peer support mentors provide useful information and share useful caregiving experiences to carers
5. Promote the community’s awareness of carer’s needs and understanding of carer’s experiences through a variety of events and public promotion
6. Hosting annual Carer Awareness day
Care College is for…
(2) Frontline workers and professionals who work with carers；
(3) Community members who are concerned about carers or interested in learning more about carer support and resources
Contact and enquiry
Address: Unit C, 1/F, Prosperity Court, 168 Lai Chi Kok Road, Kowloon