The project is funded by the Language Fund.
Why Choose Us?
- Have experienced university teachers to design and to teach the course
- Enhance your Chinese practical reading and writing skills related to workplace
- Learn Chinese vocabulary useful in workplace
- Teach in small class with interactive learning
- Provide work referral & workplace support service
- Non Chinese Speaking school leavers aged 15 or above
- Hong Kong residents
- Possession of basic English literacy skills
- Planning to further studies or work in Hong Kong
Course Duration: 10 weeks, 20 classes, 3hrs per session
Venue: 2/F, 323 Shun Ning Road, Cheung Sha Wan, KLN, HK
Tuition Fee: HK$800
**Rebate of 85% off the tuition fee upon meeting the 80% attendance requirement
Medium of Instruction
Classes are conducted in Cantonese, supplemented by English. Course materials will be in Chinese.
Students will be awarded “Certificate for Vocational Chinese Language Programme for Non-Chinese Speaking School Leavers “ issued by Baptist Oi Kwan Social Service upon fullling pass requirements of the course.
Address: 2/F, 323 Shun Ning Road, Cheung Sha Wan, KLN
Tel: 2708 8461