Persons with disabilities or early signs of mental illness and aged 15 – 29 who are interested to seek employment
To help the youth to bring their own potentials into full play and set solid foundation of employment,
so that they can enter the job market with confidence and clear goals.
1. Pre-employment Training
- Providing 180 hours of pre-employment training covering personal skills, job seeking skills, service learning ,vocational skills
and workplace practices;
- Diversified learning modes and experiential activities;
- Industry knowledge and corporate visits.
2. Job Attachment
- Liaising with different employers for provision of 3 months job attachment;
- Developing positive working attitudes and vocational skills in real workplace;
- Providing job attachment allowance of $2,000 per month.
3. Job Trial
- To encourage employers to employ young persons with disabilities or early signs of mental illness, employers will receive a wage subsidy equal to 50% of the actual wage paid to the participants with a ceiling of $4,000 a month, whichever is the lower, for a maximum period of 6 months.
4. Referral and Follow-up Services
- Individual job matching;
- On-job counselling and support;
- Enrolling self-selected 30 hours continuous education courses with a subsidy up to $2,000
5. Post-placement Service
- No less than 12 months of post-placement services is provided to the participants to help them settle in
Contact and Enquiry
Tel: 3413 1561
Fax: 3413 1511
(Wai Chai Centre) 2/F, 36 Oi Kwan Road, Wan Chai
(Cheung Sha Wan Centre) 2/F, 323 Shun Ning Road, Cheung Sha Wan
(Kwai Tsing District) No. 7-14, G/F, Hang Chi House, Cheung Hang Estate, Tsing Yi
Monday – Friday: 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.
2:00p.m. to 6:00p.m.