- Agency-based Clinical Psychological Service (ABCPS) for Integrated Community Centre for Mental Wellness (ICCMW) provides psychological support services for the service users of ICCMW with complicated case nature but not receiving such service of Hospital Authority (HA) or Social Welfare Department (SWD).
- ABCPS also offers clinical supervision and case consultation to the staff of ICCMW and professional training to helping professionals with a view to enhancing their capability in handling cases with complicated mental health issues.
- To enhance multi-professional intervention through providing clinical psychological service for the service users of ICCMW to facilitate them in dealing with their complicated psychological issues.
- To build up capacity of frontline professionals in handling cases with complicated mental health issues.
- Service users of ICCMW and their family members/carers, who are not receiving clinical psychology service of HA or SWD.
- Staff of ICCMW
Psychological Assessment and Treatment
Through scientific psychological tests, systematic behavioural observation and interviews, clinical psychologists can conduct assessment, diagnosis and treatment for service users.
Clinical Groups and Programmes
Provision of clinical groups and programmes in various districts, including personal growth, emotion management, stress management, social skills, interpersonal communication, etc..
Clinical supervision and case consultation
Provision of clinical supervision and case consultation for the staff of ICCMW.
Provision of professional training for frontline professionals who working in mental health service.
Ester Lee, Registered Clinical Psychologist
Nerissa Pau, Registered Clinical Psychologist
Ho Pak Lun, Registered Clinical Psychologist
Applicant should be referred by case workers in our ICCMW.
Contact and Enquiries
Integrated Community Centre for Mental Wellness (Wan Chai)
Address: 8/F, 36 Oi Kwan Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Tel: 3413 1641
Fax: 3413 1656
Integrated Community Centre for Mental Wellness (Eastern)
Address: 11/F, Lancashire Centre, 361 Shau Kei Wan Road, Shau Kei Wan, Hong Kong
Tel: 2967 0902
Fax: 2967 0577
Integrated Community Centre for Mental Wellness (Kwai Tsing)
Address: No. 7-14, G/F, Hang Chi House, Cheung Hang Estate, Tsing Yi
Tel: 2434 4569
Fax: 2436 3977